Monday, February 2, 2009

it's not the same anymore.

Miss J, this is done because I'm bored and you're in the middle of a class and - (:

Questions are as follows:

1. How much do you spend on clothes per month?
Nil.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
My boyfriend will be my friend as well, so makes no difference.

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?
---

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
What do you think?

5. How many babies do you want?
xD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Sometimes.

7. What is your goal for this year?
To treasure the sweet & discard the bitter.

8. What kept you of being who you are?
God & everything around me. The list is endless.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
Ever so passionate for the Lord, Serves and loves Him unconditionally even in times of difficulties, Knows what and when to do the right thing, Takes time off to spend time with loved ones, Willing to stay up and accompany at all times, Adventurous, Amazing, Loves the people around him, his family and me, Someone who loves the ocean, Someone who can compose poems together with me.

10. What are you really afraid of?
Thine shalt not speaketh of thine fear.

11. What are your bad habits?
(:

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?
Uhm,do you have anything to tell me? Let's clear up the mess!

13. State a random fact about yourself.
I like pillows.

14. What does flying mean to you?
Being in close distance with cotton-candy clouds with no traffic jam and no pollution. And it feels free.

15. What do you crave for most currently?
Being in Maldives with a few loved ones.

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
A hug, on a beautiful night.

17. Describe the person who tagged you. Honestly.
Honestly? She's my twin and the second person who knows me best apart from my family.

18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?
Wrote something for someone.

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
I have no idea.

20. If you can choose how you want to end your life, how would it be?
Ask Him who arts above.

No comments: