Monday, November 23, 2009

two to twelve.

Two minutes to twelve. I doubt all of us lit students are going to get any good sleep tonight. But I guess for certain things, there is a price you have to pay, a sacrifice you have to make.

current word count: 2012.

Isn't it a nice number? 'Cause it marks the end of literature coursework. (:

I can't exactly remember the last time I stayed up just to finish my homework/assignments on the computer. But I clearly remember the times I had to stay up and do miscellaneous stuff & I had a companion then.

But at least, tonight, I got to talk to a few people online, best friend included. It's been ages since I logged into msn. ;) Better get going now, have to wake up early and finish up on my essays again. Sigh. And by the way ..

My awesome cousin- thank you so much for every little help! Couldn't have done it any better without you! :D
Rach C- Make sure you don't dream of *ehemyour-charming-boyehem* tonight!
Ikhsan- I was not kidding about the marshmallows. ;P

oops, now is nine minutes to one.
Night everyone! xx