Saturday, February 13, 2010

on the cinema steps.

I've written a short something for a certain friend but I'm just a little too lazy to go into my room, open the drawer and retrieve my journal. I guess I'll just have to save that for another time.

Second week of college JUST after exams and we are asked to sign up for our finals. ): I've been avoiding it like the plague these few days but I guess when the week-long new year holidays are coming to an end, I've got to trash all the thoughts of the worst case scenario's of my recent exam results out of my mind and do the next right thing - sign up for finals and resits, just in case.

But, fortunately and unexpectedly, this week of college has been great! Lecturers' let us out of class earlier than expected, close to zero of homework has been given, except maybe for Lit, where the workload is never ending as long as April 19 hasn't gone by yet and a cancellation of class yesterday!

So, being the impromptu adventurers that we are, the three of us decided to catch a movie. Jan went off with her mum whilst JY and I took 2 buses to the mall. Bought the tickets, had a really fast lunch and thankfully, made it on time for the movie. Just that the tickets we bought were for the first row seats. First row, I'm not coming back to you anymore! ): ): So the movie began and after the first 10 minutes, we all fell sick. Headache, blurry eyes and a desire to vomit. And so, we went all the way to the back of the theater and sat on the steps. (: (:

Honestly, I never knew I'd had the guts to do so. But, what's life without a little bit of fun and craziness?

Ohh, the broadcaster just wished "Good Morning!" :) Good Morning all!

No comments: