Monday, November 8, 2010

Fountain of joy.

I initially planned to type this account out after last week ended, but was occupied and was constantly in the 'lack of sleep' state during the weekend. But, I had a very good night's sleep last night and when I turned on the computer this afternoon, I saw something that read:

"Things fall apart so that other things can fall together."

To cut the long story short, last week wasn't a very good week. Certain things didn't go as well, there were some personal tension and pressure and everything seemed depressing. I was also reluctant in doing some of the things that I usually would be excited about. But just as the quote says, things fall apart so that other things can fall together; other things did fall together. (:

But what took away the depressing wind was a cocktail of family, friends and fun. A gathering of friends, which sparked lots of fun and returning to the family as the night came to an end. I really enjoyed whatever happened that night and also appreciate two very precious three-people conversation.

"Things fall apart so that other things can fall together."

No comments: