Thursday, April 3, 2008

the certain someone.

elisa ** his sweet msgs made her smile.

this is what I wrote the day you made a promise to me.

You will always be my cuddly pillow.

You are the brightest shining star,
a romantic poem,
a beautiful song,
an unforgettable adventure.

I want you to know that you are special to me.
and I will never want to loose you.
I hope you know that I didn't want to let go.

I like the way you stay in silence,
it feels like there are a lot running through your mind.
I like the way you make me happy,
you always know when something is wrong.
I like it when you care,
it makes me feel like the luckiest girl on earth,
and I want you to know that I care for you too.

always and forever, you'll be my star.

this is what I wrote when you were there for the first time.

I will be waiting,
at the very same place you left.
I'm counting the steps you're taking,
until you turn back,
look at me,
smile and wave.
;)

this is what I wrote when I was left all alone.

dear you,

I know sometimes goodbye is the only way,
maybe the best way.
but I can't help but to think about the times we shared,
the joy you gave me,
the love you poured,
& the times where you light up the darkness I had.
I know I did a silly mistake,
by running away
when I knew we were happy and overjoyed to see each other.
would that happen in a glimpse just because of my mistake?

I'm sorry.

seeing you nowadays really makes me happy.
I don't know why I ran away that day.
& I regret.
knowing that you may like her,
makes me wonder more.

& I'm sure that I want it back.
you.

this is what I wrote when I was alone & you were on my mind.

the stars in the sky,
they are pretty tonight.

let's watch them together.

& everything you do feels like a fairytale.

this is what I wrote when everything felt right again.

felt loved by someone.

this is what I wrote when my heart felt it.

this pair of hands feel cold.

this is what I wrote when you were just by my side.


No comments: