Wednesday, April 2, 2008

twisted knots i've done.

did you see the traces I left along the way?
they were meant to be for you.

I don't know where to start. Just to make it straight to the point, I'll be frank. =)

Why do people only notice whenever you write about something angry,sad or unsatisfied?
Why do people only care about themselves?
Why do they not notice the happiness and joy you have in you when you're happy?
Why do they only care about the dull, dark side of life?
Is the bright, happy side too common for them?
Or have they lost hope in being happy and cheerful?
Why do they always want to bring down the mood when everybody else is happy and they alone are feeling down?
Why do people tend to criticize and talk bad about someone else when they themselves aren't qualified to?
Why did that certain someone do that to me when he/she don't even know what happened?
Why do they only care about themselves and not others?
Why are you so unhappy?
Why are you trying to be nice when in reality you're actually doing something else behind people's back?
Why are they so selfish?
Why don't they see the bright side of life?
Why are you telling me something else while you don't mean it?
Why did you call me by a name I don't think I deserve to?
Why do people always jump to conclusions so easily?

to a few of you, you might think that this post has something to do with the two post before. and i would have to go through some stuff all over again. I don't want to, and I need not do any further explanation.

No comments: