Wednesday, December 17, 2008

it all happened for a reason...

All of a sudden, I feel like I've lost a part of me. Like a puzzle without it's last designated piece.

To a dearest friend of mine,
Thank you for your letter and your words of wisdom. Your name now seems to be etched deep down inside me somewhere after reading what you had to say. You were right at some points, perhaps right about most of what I read. And I'm really sorry if I metaphorical speaking, stab you in the heart or even cause a little bruise or scar somewhere. Really, as I went through every word written down, I was amazed at how much you understood me, how much you know about the whole picture. Perhaps I have always been in my daze but at times, I can't help but to feel left out as well. I admit that I can't help but to agree to what you have written down for me, nevertheless, there are still certain parts of it which are untrue. Truth be told, you amazed me and I'm glad I have you as someone to correct me of my mistakes, to help me into a better person and to be there for me without a single complain or request. After a few days of pondering upon what happened earlier, but before reading your letter, I was very sure of myself and had an urge to tell you something, about how I felt after what you told me that night. perhaps you don't remember what you said to me, but it's all alright now and I'm ready to forget all of it. And as you said, we're human and we tend not to see the clearer view of the current situations, but that is also why God placed you in my life, to pull me out of the blur into a place where I can see things clearer,with you. I really thank you for reminding me of my mistakes, of my wrong doings, and for your sincere thoughts. I want to apologise for what you felt during my period of absence in your life, I didn't know that it would have affected you so badly, but that was the time when I really needed to take a rest from the chaos for a while. Don't worry, I'll try my very best to prevent it from happening again. Now, I can't help but to read the letter over and over again, with your name crystal clear stamped before my mind.

You are right, we were both chosen for a reason. and with that, I hope our friendship will continue to be strong and long-lasting, with love, joy and peace added onto it.

And to your last request, I promise to not let you do it alone. But let us just keep this a secret between the both of us and our Father who arts above, promise?

If you can, please stay anonymous, okay?

p.s your christmas present on the way. ;) and you take care too.

... and that reason is you & I.

No comments: