Tuesday, December 2, 2008

two over four.

when there's only two out of four people in a group present, we feel incomplete.

just kidding. ;)

so today, there were only the two of us- Dana and myself. because some two boys suddenly couldn't make it. we walked around the mall like nobody's business and got the stuff we needed. And I got what I needed, right? (: walked and walked and walked until our feet were so sore. so we sat down and had lunch. Then we continued with what we had to do - get presents! Went to mph for a while to check out the books and we bumped into wing yew. And then we made a sudden decision to watch twilight, a very sudden-quick-random-we-made-our-decision-in-30-seconds decision. It was ... nice. Going to read the book tonight. I know I'm late, just that I wasn't much of a fan until my dearest cousin came telling me about it plus my good friend kok khong's fondness for the book plus someone else who read the book. so I said, why not? since everyone likes it and it seems quite of a good read to me. =)

you two boys, better make sure you guys come tomorrow! If not, I'll interrogate you on thursday, my dear kawan baiks.

On another random note,
Congrats to miss cousin! I know you're happy and excited, so am I. If only you could come with us to ..... you know where. And I want to hear the recording. xD

I am well, falling sick.
But this week is going to be a great ride.

with you alone.

No comments: