Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blink.

The most memorable thing I did during Bio lab lesson yesterday was stare at the boiling tube for 20 minutes, with a stopwatch in hand. There it was, the 10cm long plant stuffed into the boiling tube of chlorinated water and a pinch of hydrogen carbonate powder, with direct heat shining upon it while I watch it release bubbles.
The plant must have treasured that 20 minutes since so much attention was devoted to it.
Plus, the bubbles were released rapidly that I needed to keep count while straining my eyes.
See, Mr.10 cm long plant, how much sacrifice I have done for you?

But above all, I think that the plants were trying to tell me something.
Like, say, it was too hot? or it wanted to get out from the boiling tube?

This is what I get when I haven't been sleeping well. :D

No comments: