Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sketches.

I like the way my muffins are being eaten.

A little too random, but it suits my latest self. Haha. I make no sense sometimes.
--
College has been interesting with a new discovery, a new joke, a new 'observation' and a new plan everyday. Also, I have mastered the art of sleeping with my eyes open and living in my very own bubble when I don't get certain things sometimes; whether it's in long, boring classes or when my friends are talking in alien language. Kidding.

I've also come to enjoy Mondays and Fridays. And have always liked Saturdays and Sundays. (:

A certain few people have also been really nice and sweet in making my days, one way or another. Just that they might not know it, and I like it that way because then, it means a lot more. :D

No comments: