Monday, March 31, 2008

let's sit by the beach & reach for the stars.

I have been slacking in blogging lately. & I've got tales to share. Bear with me, if you would.

canteen day was great.
i set my alarm at 5.15 a.m. but was reluctant to wake up. someone smsed to wake me up, thank you. (: got up, got ready & went off to school. reached there around 6. started sorting out stuff, fixed our banner & got ready to cook at 7 plus. I won't go much in detail, but I'll try to recall as much as possible. the form 3 students ate like they have never eaten before, everything were almost gone by their recess. Piser & shah had to go out to buy stock. Throughout the whole day,i think they were out at least 4 times.
the form 4 & 5 recess were much more hectic with more students filling up the canteen area. the break in between the morning session recess and the afternoon was around 2 over hours. we prefect's spent our time hanging around, eating and clearing up mess left by the students. our seniors came, khai wen, dinesan & gang. khai wen helped with the coupon booth, the same task he did last year.

p.s** thank you ghafur for the yummy tasty tub of ice-cream we seniors shared. and faiz for your 'airplane' style spoon fed of ice-cream.

Overall, I'm really happy with this year's canteen day. It was something really unexpected. Despite some unpleasant circumstances, criticism, comments & all, I am glad that we made it through and we enjoyed ourselves. And the disciplinary teacher's were very happy with us.thank you, prefect's!

To the 6 people in my stall-Sugar Surfer's, you people are amazing.
Kuhan, I didn't know you cooked. you sure are a great leader. success, Kuhan! =)
Kevin,thanks for helping whenever I needed help. carrot! xD
Melissa, the surfboard was nice. ohh and thanks for the name tag we all had.
Andy, karrrrr meng. (; you're a great person to work with.
Rabin, thank you for all the help you gave.
Akhilash, terima kasih banyak-banyak.
The 7 of us kind of went through a 'mid-canteen-day crisis'. But,it's great that with unity, everything will turn out fine. didn't it?

before i end my short synopsis of canteen day, I really want to thank the 17 other amazing-awesome seniors.
Faiz, you are just brilliant. like what june said, you know what to do under every circumstances, even when we had to come up with some crap. but your crap really made a lot of sense. I'm just glad you're kp.haha fendyyyy!

Ashman, my partner in crime. your cleanliness strategy was great. The canteen was kept clean throughout the day. Though you may confuse me at times, it's great to have a friend like you.

Prem, you are one of a kind! you always know what you are doing & always pushes the rest to work harder. best secretary in the world. =)

Chan hoong. (: you are just you. I wonder how you handle your task so well. thank you, treasurer & my friend!

Mimi, "mimi, buka blok." "mimi, panggil masuk baris." you are just so sweet and nice.

Atikah sani. haha atikah atikah. you're so smart. and i see you've lately discovered the fun side of hosting weekly assemblies.

Piser. xD another quiet-smart-fierce looking senior.

Wing yan, i miss 3G. & the times we spend in class chatting away with atiqah, athirah, shah and farid. you're just so hardworking. the only place to find you is the bilik disiplin, your hideout. =)

Fifi, ketua keselamatan dan kebersihan. you and mimi memang kawan baik. and you selalu buat saya ketawa. xD

Karrern. though you may be away often, but we know the heart that you have for us. thank you for sorting out all the birthday presents, birthday cards and other kebajikan stuff.

Khairil, my singing friend. you use to be always singing away in class last year, but you've changed so much lately. your dwelling place- tangga AB.

June. so much to share..... really happy to have you around.

Ghafur. ghafurku! (; you always make me feel happy. garfield?

Shah, kawan dari lama-lama dahulu. you memang baik!

Shaz the interact president. =) the name of your sandwich stall was really catchy and cool. another gigih-ians.

Laveen, another one from gigih. xD cute little friend? I don't know.

last but not least,
Richard Yow Cheong Jun.
Sorry you missed out on canteen day, but we really missed you. You are always so hyped up and smiling away. ohh, and I still do remember your number. 016-....... :]

& there's me.

No comments: