Saturday, November 22, 2008

along with the tides.

Boy, I feel like having pancakes and waffles now.

There's pin-drop silence and strangely enough there's not even an urge or slight impulse to talk to anyone at this moment. With the placidity and serenity of the night, I might just stay up and write because that's when inspiration starts pouring in; making my mind wander off to fantasies and imaginations. To me,writing is a hobby, not an activity and I only share them with those that I want to share them with. So to a certain someone, that piece of writing really means a lot to me.

Now, I wonder when was the last time I actually sat down and wrote something that I would want to take out and read when I'm 60 years young. Perhaps this blog would be of a good read when I'm at that age. While I take my time in reading through my past writings and blog post as a growing kid, with a cup of coffee in hand and a beautiful evening to spend on the patio, I might re-discover myself and have a good laugh about myself. And I'm pretty sure that at that age, it will be a good time to reminisce about the younger days.

For the past few months, I have been quite caught up with unclassified stuff that perhaps I even past my minutes in a daze, making them into worthless memories. But all's good as some things are better left the way it is , untouched and unsaid. And with the big life-threatening giant [Read: spm examination] lurking around me, I have to think of ways and smart moves to defend myself. And much to my surprise, there are just a few bruises and scares here and there.

Come to think of it, I seem like some paranoid girl, afraid of wasting time that I will be starting my tertiary studies one month right after the giant goes back to hibernation. And no, contrary to what I'm about to do, I am not paranoid about it. I just well, need to do it because of certain subjects that I want to take and certain programmes that I have to attend. Maybe it's a good move, maybe it's God's timing and maybe it's just plainly co-incidents?

Oh gosh! and oh yes!, the giant is still here and the giant is about to leave me and my fellow friends soon. Liberation? But I'm going to miss the uniform, the environment, the familiar grounds and the friends that have been there at all times while I grow into who I am today.

There's more to write but I guess it's time to hit the hay. Good night! (:

missing you.

No comments: