Sunday, November 30, 2008

equally amazing.

I am tired. full stop. but I want to stay awake for something later. so, I'll just keep myself occupied by doing this. (:

And so the giant lurking around me has gone back to hibernation. It will still be tailing around some people until the 4th of December. But mean while, I'm done with my fifth form examination. -insert dancing jellybean- haha. So I took out my to-do list and went through it. Figuratively speaking, I just went through it in my mind. Much to my surprise, I still remember what I studied even though I thought I would have already deleted most of them. After going through the imaginative list, I threw it to the back of my mind because I realised that my activities for December were already planned out and that there was no way what I wanted to do will be able to squeeze into the tightly packed agenda like the arrangement of particles in a solid state. It's okay, at least there's a plane ride arranged.

Christmas is coming and we're all getting excited about it. So am I. It's classical for someone to want a white Christmas, but I want a green Christmas all of a sudden. On green pastures, in a white broad field that expands endlessly towards the horizon, with the sun dancing in the sky, the wind blowing gently into your face, facing the big blue ocean with the gentle lapping of the waves while with your loved one by your side.

"The best thing I like about Christmas, is sharing it with you."

ohh and Capri just came to mind. There's just so many places I would like to visit, mostly of islands and country side. I'm not that big of a fan to big cities and skyscrapers or floods of people making their way through branded stores in exclusive places with lots and lots of advertisement promoting their own products. I prefer serenity and tranquility. The isle of Capri, Malibu island, Bali and Dolphin isle, places like these, they make me fall in love. Which makes being a marine biologist an even more interesting profession to me, because there would certainly be traveling and I can also write by the oceans when I have a beautiful evening to spend.

this was really random, out of the blue.

boy, I miss you.

No comments: