Saturday, November 22, 2008

I can barely catch up.

Was today supposed to be like how it was? Because I don't want this again. It's just too difficult to believe, too hard to accept. I must say, I'm pretty keen to find the rewind and or pause button in life if the both actually do exist.

I never thought this would happen again. Maybe I am feeling a bit tired and exhausted about everything and just want something exciting, something different for a change. Or maybe it was me who was changing too much that no one could catch up on my pace. Now, doesn't it sounds like I'm contradicting myself? Because on the other hand, I can barely catch up as well.

I know, we tend to follow our heart, our feelings and our emotions while we pack and throw away our proper, right thoughts and conscience. Yet, at times I think what I'm being thrown with is just way too much for me to handle. Perhaps it's also human nature to take people for granted? Yea, I'm pretty sure about that.

I know it's normal to be at the peak of the mountain for a split second and the next thing you know, you're seeing the world upside down, while rolling down the hill. But, it feels like I'm already seeing the world upside down , all this while.

Now, does that spells fun to you?

Don't worry, this is just out of momentarily sadness and disappointment. I have my down times too. I'll be fine when .........
Well, hello Mr. sunshine.

No comments: