Friday, March 13, 2009

hello imaginations.

It was pouring heavily one fine morning,
I put on my purple sundress,
grabbed a pink umbrella and off I went.
I went up hills and walk down streams;
curtsied when I met Mr. Right
and walk passed Mr. Left, with just a smile acknowledging his presence.

Then, I was pulled back out of my imaginations and I realized that I was in the real world.
The world without empathy yet filled with apathy.
Something caught my attention,
something interesting and amazing,
something I've never seen before yet so enchanting.

Ohh, it was then that I realized I fell into a deep colorful hole, filled with cotton candies and lollipops. All that I could think off is to just grab as much cotton candies as I can, stuff it into a giant teddy bear and give it to someone as a present. But, plop! I landed on a smooth, soft surface. It was so comfortable, cozy and tempting to just lay there. As I was drifting into my first moments of slumber, a mutated monkey came and drag me away. Boy, did the monkey look familiar! No wonder I wasn't afraid, because the monkey was friendly. It brought me to a palace where it's family resided. Much to my amazement, it wasn't a family of monkeys or chimpanzis but it was a family of animals! There were whales, dolphins, pigs, starfish, sting ray, tortoise, cows, horse, prawns, beavers, squirrels and mushrooms. Mushrooms? What are they doing here? But there was something special about this family besides the assortments in family members, it was the presence of a human being! I won't tell you how said person looks like. (: i'll let your imaginations run wild!

Nevermind the varieties in family members, the land there was raining clover leaves, growing trees of bells and had a frozen lake of vanilla ice cream. The residence there lived in glass bottles, they see rainbows everyday, write love letters to each other and sing according to the rhythm of the rain. I wouldn't mind being there as long as I can bring my loved ones along.

Human being: Would you like to go for a walk with me?
Me: uhm..err.. --- *I was taken aback, searching for cupid at the same time*

I remember I caught some clover leaves, pluck some bells, sing some songs and ate vanilla ice-cream. I was on cloud eighteen.

Plop! plop! plop!
I fell off a stairs.

p.s. don't trust what I wrote in the above, except for the falling off a stairs.

2 comments: