Wednesday, March 4, 2009

messy bean sprouts.

So there were comments saying that my blog is sad. And I think so too at times. But the truth is, I find solace in penning every single thought that comes to mind, whether is it a happy thought or the other way round. Same goes to how I feel. (:

I guess for quite some time now, I've been writing in a way that almost nobody understands it except for an occasional one or two who also isn't very sure about what I'm referring to. And this kind of easier-to-understand post is a once in a blue moon thing. Haha Therefore, I will definitely go back into writing something hard to decipher.

I notice that every time I write, I'll refer to the other person as you, which is of course very very normal. But, this makes it harder for others to know which you I'm talking about, which you are the words referring to, which you was involved in what and what, which you do I usually talk about. =) can't help being enigmatic!

No comments: