Wednesday, March 11, 2009

picture in the rain.

(: (:
Today.

I am happy, glad, thankful, blessed, contented, satisfied, in high spirits, delighted, ecstatic, overjoyed, pleased, on cloud nine & loved.

I went back to the place where I can find peace, happiness and love; a place that means so much to me. A place that no other place can replace it. A place so simple yet so meaningful. The place where I grew up, where I met my best friends, where I fell and got up, where I received countless blessings and the place where I never regret being there.

And then today, I met my best friends!

I. am. so. happy!!!!!!!! (:

On Sunday-I said I need to be on those familiar grounds; I need the friends who knows everything already; I need the group talks, the laughter's and the sense of belonging; I need the boy who sits in front & who'll turn around, to share secrets and to tease each other.

My prayers were answered today. It was nice spending time with you and you and you.

yet another thing that made my day,
a picture in the rain. thank you!

No comments: