Thursday, June 18, 2009

like an untold fairytale.

'Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.'

'I see the sparkle from the million flashlights
A wonderwall of stars
But the one that's shining out so bright
Is the one right where you are.'

'I'm outside in this cold still looking for you
If everything'd stop I'd listen for your heart
To lead me right to you, yeah
I tried every way I can.'

'And when you're standing here in front of me
That's when I know that God does exist
'Cause he will have answered every single prayer
To be with you
Just to be with you.'

'We were apart but your heart never let go
So thank you for showin' me with one look
What used to be, and still is, a possibility.'

'I'm ready to run forever.
I'm holdin' it together,
'Cause I'm comin' to you.
I don't know how far I've got,
But I don't care.'

'Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Not over you;

Memories supposed to fade
what's wrong with my heart?'

'Some days are cold
But together, one day we'll both
Change the weather.

I don't wanna say goodnight.'

'Here we are lying here,
It's our last final goodnight,
Just because it feels so good,
We're used to pretending we're alright.'

'You know the things have gotta change
You can't go back, you find a way.'

'So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel that love is dead
I'm loving angels instead.'

'This is where it all begins,
So tell me it'll never end.
I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else.
If I could wish upon tomorrow, tonight would never end.
If you asked me, I would follow.
But for now, I just pretend.
If anyone can make me fall in love, You can.'

Dear you,
your enthusiasm's just like a bulletproof vest.
'only you can take me sailin' in your deepest eyes.' (:

an untold secret, like an untold fairytale. xx

1 comment:

Justine said...

This is your BEST post among ALL posts. =)