Monday, June 15, 2009

a pair of shadows;

When I got back home on Thursday night after spending the entire day with the best friends,
I was a very very happy kid! (:

But that night got me thinking as well.

'Because I can't cry over it, I'll laugh over it.'
Talking about it indirectly with some of my favorite people is, unexpectedly, the most effective cure for me. Really. I hadn't knew that I would be so relaxed and laughed upon it until it happened. And when I thought back about it like I often do before I doze off, I found it -surprisingly- very distant from me; because it was once very dear & close to me. I guess it's the better for me as well.
Laugh it off, shrug it off & let it be.


'I can't help but to think about that night. Someone's right, I'm always over thinking things.'

No comments: