Saturday, June 6, 2009

written in black.

When someone leaves, it's not the leaving of the person that hurts the most, but knowing that that the person won't be there anymore. The once filled spot will from then onwards be empty and will always remain empty. Even if the certain someone is still around.

One of the most disappointing disappointment you may feel in yourself after an exam paper you have tried your very best and have put a lot of effort in it is not knowing that you could have done better in your exam, but the shaking of the head of one when that someone ask you how did your exam go and all you could say was 'okay'.

Sometimes, I may have my own desires. And my desires are not because of other people's desire.
I would very much appreciate if I weren't thrown with these 'out of the blue' random accusations.

Just had to get that off my mind.
--
On a happier (way happier) note, I have a month off! (:
And I just might have the perfect plans, who knows?

No comments: