Saturday, September 5, 2009

falling stars.

Tired. But not willing to get off this chair. I'm supposed to have started packing for tomorrow or at least make a simple list on what I would like to bring. But I haven't got to that also. Maybe it's because of the three people that I haven't talked to for a long time. (:

It's been a long time since I stayed home on a Friday night. But then again, I've lost my usual late Friday nights conversation. But considering that I'm up this late tonight, still talking to a certain few; I feel contented. I just realised that I've used 4 'buts' within such small number of sentences. I must love to reason a lot. Maybe the results for the personality test that my Math lecturer gave me is really accurate.

All I hear is the sound of spinning fan and me carefully typing away on the keyboard, afraid to make any noise. It's pin-drop silence. And I'm thinking of being at the beach now, to listen to the waves and to walk along the shore till sun rise.

No comments: