Wednesday, September 2, 2009

internally.

random thoughts with half a minute to a minute interval;

I should change the color of the fonts again. Where's my sister? Oh no, where did I leave my math notes again? It's so quiet now. Maybe I should go and find ants.Watching the blinking light on the modem. 6.52 pm & counting. That picture staring into my face is so tempting. I haven't been here in a long time. That fan is dusty. Low battery. www.yellowpages.com.my. yellowpages is an error. I hear people screaming in the pool. The stack of paper in the printer is not thick enough. My dirty shoes. Approaching footsteps, they're gone. I can't believe what happened this afternoon. Aww..I wish I was a part of what I watched. I should not sit here any longer. 9 pieces of clothing. I see a hole and 2 cloth pegs. It's been an hour and 15 minutes. Customer Deliveries? I want a hat. Awkward conversation I just had. Brown is a nice colour. The doorbell just rang.

No comments: