Thursday, September 17, 2009

to a shallow end.

I have been very lazy to sign into blogger and msn lately, but facebook has an exception; which I don't know why. I want, I want tomorrow to be a holiday! But I won't be getting it. :(

During Bio lab lessons on Tuesday, which we did the testing of tensile strength of vegetables fibre ; I was thinking that we should have vegetables rights. Because, as soon as we were done with our amusing & "entertaining" experiment, certain classmates of mine resorted to carving the Petola. Poor petola! And the tables were full with fibres and vegetable waste. But, we did have a great time, didn't we? :D Bio practicals are the best!

I remember I had a whole lot of stuff to blog about, but they seemed to have slipped through me.
Reading tomorrow, I think I'm gonna enjoy it! (:

Math test today was =/. I remember our first math exam in Form Five; brings back sweet memories. memories don't go away. This sentence suits the poem that we did this morning - six young mens by ted hughes. At least I remembered something from Lit! :P

On a more interesting note, I had a good lunch today! Yummy yummy, with good company. Plus, today is a very important day in the life of my dear friend, miss orange umbrella, who took the public bus for the first time to lunch with us and who walked back to campus together.

Can't think of much stuff already. ;)

No comments: