Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dots.

Blehhh. There are thoughts that I want to put down in words but they just don't flow well today. Kenapa? I type them out and then I delete them. Type, delete. Type, delete.

I should probably get off the net 'cause I'm starting to squint my eyes. Have been sitting on the same chair since morning, alternating between the computer screen, coloured papers and trunk loads of precious material from my craft bag. And of course getting up every now and then for water, glue, cello tape, other things from my room and the other necessities. BUT, I have spent my entire day torturing this good 'ol faithful chair. ):

Goodnight & goodbye for now! :D

It's good to be productive.

3 comments:

Justine said...

Keep 'em blog posts coming! Even if it is about nothing significant cos the little things that seem like nothing are always worth reading and knowing! =) Another craft project ya? Hehe. Happy crafting! d(^_^d)

elisa. said...

Yess, Miss Yeo! :D Hehe Not really a project, just working on a card for a friend. But, xie xie! ;) went into Craft Haven that day and wanted to purchase zooooooo many things. =/

Justine said...

Hehehehe, I must bring you to Michael's, the craft store here, one day!!! :::)))