Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snooze.

There is this metaphorical siren in my head that goes off every now and then and every time it urges me to blog about what's been going on in my little protected bubble, I hit the snooze button. And when it rings again, I opt for the snooze button again instead of giving in to the strong urge to blog. Maybe I'm just lazy or maybe I'm not very keen in the idea of jotting down every little thought on a public page because there's always my journal waiting for me to fill it's empty pages. (:

BUT, I have come to realise that blogging is the best possible way to keep my friends and family who are far far away (cue for Shrek's theme song) updated and since they have been doing a fantastic job updating me on their life, I figured I shouldn't be so selfish and that I should in return, to do the least, do the same thing for them.

I had initially thought Facebook would suffice but it proved me wrong when my cousin sister deactivated her account. :P And then of course, there is Twitter where I have an account but it is no longer in use. And that leaves me with this blog.

I think it's already a little too long for my "return post" so I'm going to stop here but I'll be back. Just going off to run some errands. (:

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Justine said...

Thank you for the update. ===))) Your blog needed revival as much as mine, too. :P

elisa. said...

:P :P :P :P