Friday, April 10, 2009

and the reason is you.

Change,
is the only thing that changes.
Yet,
it is what you need.
--

My mind is totally blank right now, I can't concentrate, can't exactly focus on one thing. And do you know why? Because because because because -- I'm not sure either. Or maybe I just don't want to tell you.

I.prefer.the.latter. (:

But today, I just feel like blogging, just feel like typing something out; whether it makes sense or not. Anyway, college have been pretty fine. BUT I STILL MISS SCHOOL VERY VERY MUCH! And all those people, all those friends, all those teachers and all those secret hideouts. I know I sound ridiculous and unbelievable, but I really really miss my prefect's uniform. I don't like waking up, having to think what should I wear today. At least not everyday of the week. That's why my mum said I should have a career which provides uniform. =)

Moving on, this week have been great!!!!!!!!!! Did something I never thought I would do. But I'm glad glad glad that I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you dear cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you? Tell me!!!!! Tell me!!!!! Tell me what happened!!!! Excuse me on the over exaggerated usage of exclamation marks, I'm--- I'm too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw him... on the TV. And someone I didn't expect told me he's cute.

said person: ..... the cute cute one.

hehe :)

And then there's Easter this Sunday, which makes today Good Friday. The youth is having our youth Easter celebration tonight, hope everything goes well and everyone will have fun. ALSO we pray for miracles and something magnificent to happen. Oh yes, because I couldn't find any bunny ears for the skit, I made one. It looks very funny. xD

On the most exciting note,
tomorrow is a few hours away! (:

I can't wait.

No comments: