Friday, April 24, 2009

don't remind me.

So is this the scene where the both of us actually start walking in separate directions? Is this where we see the gap between us growing apart? Or have you already left by yourself? Was it all on purpose?

It was tiring catching up. You were always walking in front when I was at the back or when I was in front, you didn't bother walking faster. It was only me who usually took the initiative. To catch up, to make sure things were on par. Is this what we thought it was? Was this what we plan to share?

Then when we were on the same pace and when we decided that we're going on the same direction together, you decided to stop. Just stop. Dead End. More like, I was left at the dead end. Stuck. But you made a turn and started walking again, alone. Didn't even bother looking back to see if I was okay. Or did you?

Is this what you want?

More importantly,
Are you happy?

No comments: