Sunday, April 5, 2009

when the rain stopped.

The weekend have been unexpectedly great. But I still wish a weekend had three days, just as I was telling my mum. Oh well, I had fun and manage to fill that emptiness. (: No words can express how great it was...

Because I had so much laughing-till-I-cry moments on Friday night, with all the 'lame' jokes, lameness and inside jokes.
Because I learned something about someone. xD
Because someone will always be there watching out & watching over.
Because I saw my juniors, though I would love to meet all of them soon.
Because I talked to somebody- a friend, a brother and an entertainer.
Because I got to spend time with my sister at home, which I actually do everyday, but still I enjoy it.
Because I also got to spend some quality time with two sisters and had some 'talking time'.
Because I realised that we should go slow on certain things, look at things from very different point of views and to also believe in ourselves.
Because I saw my dear cousin sister today and had our usual family time at mcDonald's.
Because I got something that I really really really like.
Because I love my family. (:

Because Wednesday is the day after tomorrow and Saturday is 5 days and a few hours away.

And because this week, I made a decision to do something I've never done before and will definitely enjoy what I'm going to do.

Thank God for such a good weekend. I definitely needed weekends like these. Especially since ...

No comments: