Friday, March 21, 2008

flip the pages, i want to know the ending.

today...

I told someone something.
I missed youth. :(
I walked around aimlessly in school.
I am having headache.
I felt hurt because someone did something.
I laughed along with some two people.
I talked to Rachel for a while.
I miss my mum.
I received an apology.
I called someone.
I hugged my sister.
I read blogs.
I am still thinking about all the work load I have.
I talked to people.
I realize something, I don't know whether it's co-incidence or just weird.
I learned more about HIV, human immunodeficiency virus.
I haven't done my homework.
I found out some really interesting stuff.
I scribbled something on my book and gave it to someone.

&

I found out rahimi is moving!

rahimi! why do you have to leave? your beloved friend will be so heart broken. =)
I won't be able to see you and your partner keeping a distance of 25 steps away from each other when I'm around. :( sigh.
goodbye.

***
happy 17th birthday, dear class monitor!
1 year wiser, 1 year happier & 1 year greater.
may you have a great 17th year.

No comments: