Wednesday, March 12, 2008

remove the seeds from the kiwi.

today is a Wednesday.
which is also spm results day,
not that i was supposed to take my results,
but to think of it,
in one years time,
I'll be in the shoes of my seniors.

went to school in the morning to help out with the spm results. met up with the seniors & catch up a little. when the results were out, some were screaming, some were crying, some were laughing, some were just cool about it & the rest were just asking around. =)

i can't actually imagine myself going back to school next year to take my spm results. i think I'll freak out. and to see some of the seniors scoring straight A's, it really makes me want to have the same results. I have to start studying harder now!!

to those who did well, congratz!
to those who aren't really satisfied with your results,
don't worry, you did your best & God has his own plans for you all.


sigh. i miss some people.
(;

1 comment:

Justine said...

That was exactly what was going through my mind the whole day! In exactly a year from today...it'll be our turn. Haha. Great minds think alike? Haha, kidding. Out of curiosity, what's the significance of the title of this post?