Saturday, March 22, 2008

is it alright to call you mine?

turn off the radio, listen to me.
could we just get out of this chaotic scene for a while?
get a ride or just walk down the street,
where ever our hearts lead,
there we will meet.

I read nicky's blog yesterday. =) you should go read it, especially the post titled 'just imagine..'. It's nice, I like the last part where it goes...
imagine..
then decide.=)

p.s* great having someone who writes similarly.

I had 2 dreams yesterday night which i clearly remember. Both mean a lot to me, but i do not know whether it'll be a dream come true.

I find a meaning behind the first dream I had. it all started with school, uniform & friends. It was like a normal school day, but the next minute, i find myself on an ark, just like the one in Evan almighty or the one i pictured after learning about Noah & the ark during my Sunday school years. There were lots of people on the ark & there were also animals. I saw many familiar faces on the ark & there was this restaurant where we all gather to eat. weird, but yea. it's a dream,isn't it? The next thing i saw was that I was on the upper deck looking over the ocean. someone came close to me & I shared a biscuit with him. Btw, that him is one of my friend. we were both wearing school uniforms. I don't know why, but it felt really safe being on the ark with someone close to you.

wonder what's the meaning I find behind my dream?
ask me. (;

The second dream i had was very unexpected. I don't feel like elaborating. I shall just keep it to myself, a dream to myself. =)

No comments: