Tuesday, March 25, 2008

step out of this place,let's have a race.

so much have happened & thank God i survive two events which were a hand full.
there's another one tomorrow, canteen day. =)

.Sunday.
stayed in church from morning till night with the company of the youth.
had Easter event at night. it was good.
& that day was also Eric's birthday.
20th birthday night spent with us, playing drums for worship.
thank you. (;

.Monday.
i actually set my alarm at 5.15 the night before.
was too tired, couldn't peel myself off my comfortable bed.
manage to get off the bed at 5.45 & got ready for school.
today the prefect's had our installation for the new prefect's.
I guess everything went well, except for some stuff that should not be brought up anymore.
the prefect's had some workshop in the hall, so we didn't go for any classes.
faiz, june, chan hoong, piser, prem, khairil, atikah & I went to the prefect's room for some 'planning' & stuff. we joined the rest after recess and I think most of them enjoyed.
came home and slept through the evening.
at night, talk to someone for a while.
I laughed myself to sleep, whatever that someone said was too funny & unexpected.

.Tuesday.
today! hahaha Some unexpected things happened. :]
had Interact, we had amazing race today.

Tomorrow is the day,
where all prefect's turn cooks & chefs.

our blue uniform turn white.

all i have is to hope that tomorrow will be a success.

p.s* wake me up tomorrow morning,ok?

No comments: