Saturday, January 3, 2009

written by,yours truly.

Dearest secret pal,

I'm sorry you only received one letter from me. But I know that you know that I'll know that you'll know that you are my secret pal from the way the sentences were stringed, my hand writing and how you received the letter, right? You are not only a secret pal, but also an exposed pal. Only if there is such a phrase. You are not only an exposed pal, but a good friend and an extraordinary brother. But that doesn't mean you're not evil. Yes,very very evil with the ways you want to use to trick me and recruit me into your kingdom, as your people. And no, I'm sorry to say that you can't monkey-fy me. Because two plates won't work, neither would a string work. (: Let's see if I can dolphin-ise you.

We all know that you have been waiting for that present you were supposed to receive from someone anonymous. And I'm glad you like what I gave you just as I like what mine gave me.

You're definitely different tonight. More words, more nonsense and more laughter. Thank you for making my night!

from dolphin girl to monkey boy.

Good night!

No comments: