Sunday, May 10, 2009

hardest to forget.

Dear you,

Tomorrow signifies the starting of a brand new phase in life for you. Although I feel reluctant to let go of last year's, I know I have to, one way or another. And unfortunately for me, I'll have to learn it the hard way. You know this better than anyone. (:
Also starting from tomorrow, you'll be making new friends, and you'll get to know more people. Your contact list will also be filled with your new friend's contact and your inbox with their messages. But I hope you'll never forget mine. I know that it's very selfish of me to think that you'll have new classmates and that I'll never be one of your classmates anymore. It saddens, I admit. Nevertheless, I also hope that you'll think of me once in a while when you rewind back to the group of classmates you once had, the classroom nearest to the rubbish room we once resided and the fun times we once shared. I will remember, this I promise you.
Do you remember the truths or dare? Do you remember the charades? Do you remember the girl who used to sit by the window and who will always walk the 12 steps to your table?

The nostalgic parts aside, I sincerely hope that you'll spend the two years with lots of fun and happiness, with great classmates and amazing friends! Also, don't be too playful yea? ;) hehe
Enjoy the times you're going to spend there and I hope you'll do well and be the best. Shine as bright as the stars, just like you always do. Take care and if you need a friend at anytime, anywhere; I'll always be here.

Love, your ex-classmate.

No comments: