Wednesday, May 27, 2009

pretty evening skies.

would love some waffles, pancakes and fried eggs now. (:

I wonder when will the whole new feeling start to kick in. Because it still feels like the old is lurking around somewhere, but it's nice to have the old around. ;) even if I'm alone at it.
Peace, tranquility, serenity.. what more could I ask for?

In the middle of exams and bio paper is in 5 days time. Barely stuffed any facts into my head although have been going through my notes for the past few days.
At least today was pretty well spent compared to the other days with reading a book, doing some math and reading more bio notes.

It's evening already, how time flies when you're having and not having fun. In the midst of exam period, don't we all agree that we tend to find more meaningless things to do besides studying compared to what we find during non-exam period?

Aagh! I don't want to be one of those. I need to study. study. study.

Okay, off to read more books & then to bury my head in my notes again.

xx
are you done with your exams yet? :D

I hope I can make it for Friday night.

No comments: