Thursday, May 14, 2009

sweet morning scent.

May the 13th;

Happy 18th birthday Laveen!

I'm glad you liked the little gift. Have a blessed 18th! (:
Everything that I've got to say to you is in the card.

May the 14th;



Someone just turned twenty three! ;)
Happy 23rd birthday Gabriel!

Bachelor doesn't sound old lar, it just sounds more classy. Like, eligible bachelor of the year kind of class. XD Since you're 23, I hope your little wishes will come true at the end of the year when -- you know what, I think. =)

And last but not least,

Happy 17th Kevin! :)

May you always be happy & cheerful! :) Enjoy your last year as a high school student & I'm sure you'll do well in overcoming the BIG giant monster- SPM! hehe All the best!

And remember, as cliche as it may sound, when life hands you lemon, make lemonade!

No comments: