Tuesday, May 12, 2009

it's been a while..

since we had cousin outings. And like J has said, cousin outings are the best! It always feels good to be around family, what more family who are around your age, who share similar interest, who knows and understands every step you're going through and about to take in life? hehe (: Now, don't you feel the happiness someone is having? ;)

So the weekend was amazingly amazing. And yes, I had a date. Hey, I thought some pair of brothers wanted to tag along to see how special the guy is? XD guess they couldn't make it. Anyhow, it was good and we all enjoyed ourselves. Cousin sister drove to the mall with three people in the backseat and her dad riding shotgun. I have to admit, her driving skills have improved a lot, except maybe for the parking part. haha The three of us at the back couldn't help but to giggle and chuckle once in a while throughout the entire journey. We had American cuisine, watched a movie although it's the cousin sister's second time and the cousin brother's third time, walked around, bought gifts, bought ourselves some stuff and spent time in each others company. Unfortunately/Fortunately (which do you prefer?) ; Surprisingly (haha I prefer surprisingly) , I got to know some very shocking news.
Very.very.very.shocking news that I'm still trying to digest.

On a happier note, both cousin sister and I got ourselves similar tribal band. This happy note remained as I was trying to digest the shocking news I was thrown with in the afternoon until night came knocking on my door. Guess that wasn't the end of my day.

What literally blew me away was more surprising news that night.
My jaw dropped. I was speechless. I am still trying to digest that little piece of information. When I say little, I don't really mean it. It's trivial at times yet a little obvious at the same time.

Moving on, Sunday! Reached church pretty early and started the day with a present. =)
No, not for me but for someone else. I hope you like it! The youth took two single parent family out for lunch but I had to bail out because I had yet another date, with the cousin sister again. I really thank God for today because after 853986720954 times of planning to go out by ourselves, we finally did today! So we sat at Coffee Bean after lunch for a good 1 hour plus to just catch up and tell each other what we've been meaning to share about college, life and uhm, stuff. Walked around BSC for a while but it was the wrong place to be so we ended up in Cold Storage. We looked around for groceries, made a detour just to get something we wanted which was a stone throw's away just to kill time, imagined ourselves being where we were at a certain phase of life and literally walk the entire shop a few times. We ended up with two bags of chips, one box of cereal and something else that should not be mentioned. It is afterall, too random a thing. haha

Then, we went over to another mall where we got ourselves another tribal band! (: They're so pretty and sporty all together. Here, we ended up in this little cafe ala coffeeshop style playing Happy Family and Snake & Ladder while munching on chips. Such enjoyable moments! Definitely worth every second. =)

Thank you to those who made my weekend an awesome and memorable one. Cousin outings, the best; EDEN projects, a must!
Youth times--who would want to miss it? ;)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Hehe, wow, I delivered a LOT of shocking news in the two days huh? Hehe. Thanks for your time again!!! Enjoyed every moment. And good thing you provided a detailed account of the two days. =) I'll link from my post. Hehe. And yah, I am liking the tribal bracelet!!! XD We must do this often. Very often. :) All the best in your papers next week!!!

elisa. said...

yes yes,we shall. hehe thank you & you have fun too this weekend! (: