Sunday, February 3, 2008

along the way

... I found hope and joy.

Staying at home on a Sunday morning feels weird. I felt like I missed a thousand things. So, you figured, I did not attend church today. There are many reasons to it. =) and my sister sms-ed me from church.

sister : [friend's name] ask me why you didn't come.
me : haha what did you tell him?
sister : I ask him to ask you.
me : o.O ok. (: haiyo, sms during service arh you.lalala
sister : haha you sms him lah.
me : why?
-end of conversation-

I was on my way to publish a post with pictures from sabah. But, I accidentally deleted a few and the size was too small. So, I decided to just write. or actually type. I still have 2 more essays and a report to finish up. ;(
my days have been revolving around 3 things.
school, school and more school.

Tomorrow is a Monday and it's gonna be another busy day filled with homework, drama and i don't know what else. and chinese new year is around the corner.
Despite being busy and all, I've also been thinking a lot.
I learned a lot from the surroundings, my friends and all the happenings in life.
I've also been sharing with someone. and it always makes me feel much much better. (:
I'm really really sorry to whomever I've hurt or said something wrong to.

It rained,
as I sat next to you.
though you may not know,
at times I wished it did not happened so fast.
where did all the laughter and words went to?
you know, I miss them.

I don't know how you feel now.
you would probably hate me for all I've done or said.
But, I just want to say I'm sorry.

For all we've gone through,
for all the happy times,
for all the sweet things you've done and said,
I thank you.

No comments: