Wednesday, February 13, 2008

tic tagged do

I've been tagged again by 3 different people but the same sets of question.so, here it goes again..

5 things found in my bag
-phone, book, camera, jacket, dolphin keychain.

5 things found in my wallet
-money, a note, identity card, plaster, pictures.

5 favourite things in my room
-my bolster, string of white lighting, teddy bears, storage boxes, my treasure box.

5 things I always wanted to do
-watch sunrise and sunset in the same day
-experience snow
-swim with dolphins
-watch stars and catch a shooting star
-write a book

5 things I'm currently into
-dolphins, pictures, poems, words, writing

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
-I still want that dolphin soft toy
-a new bible
-a surprise
-a paired chain
-to be always filled with love and joy

The person who tagged you is: Justine, Siew May and Kevin.
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
Justine- adorable, smart, loving, best cousin and she sometimes don't look chinese
Siew May- smart, quiet, always smiling, kind and hardworking
Kevin-my junior =), friendly, quiet at times, spend most of his time in the bilik disiplin, cares for his friends.

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Justine- So much things, it's uncountable. Staying up till morning with me in Sabah just to talk?
Siew May- A friend who is always there on my ride home.
Kevin- Doing all the prefects' work that we ask him to do without complaining? I know..being my junior.

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Justine- Laugh. It's impossible.
Siew May- wake up from the dream. xD
Kevin- umm..I don't know.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Justine- (;
Siew May- (:
Kevin- (=
all three of them killed a dolphin or stole my dolphin toy.

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
I think I'll just stop here.

No comments: