Monday, February 4, 2008

I don't know when cupid will strike.

does cupid strike only for love?

today was indescribable.
so many dramas, so much thoughts, so little air.
half way through Monday assembly, Vinod pointed out a dead rat outside lab 1. and lab 1 is right next to bilik disiplin. hopefully the rat won't be there anymore tomorrow. :3

During chemistry class today, Pn.wong told us that tomorrow would be her last day as she will be taking 2 months off to take care of Albert. and then something funny happened. one of my classmate left class for a while and when he came back, we found out something. apparently, he accidentally locked his parents at home. xD I don't know how did that happened, but he did.

ohh, Julian swallowed down a whole orange today during mod math class.

*****
I do not know when cupid will strike.
Do they strike only for love?

Whatever you said today,
was felt...
like an arrow pierced through the heart.

I do not know whether I want to repeat history.
how fickle minded I am.

No comments: