Wednesday, February 6, 2008

do you know?

5 things found in my bag
-jacket
-book
-phone
-camera
-ear phones

5 things found in my wallet
-Identity card
-a note <3
-a paper folded into two hearts
-money
-some membership card

5 favourite things in my room
-my pillows, bolster
-comforter
-my collection of Archie's, books
-the string of white lighting hunged by the window, on top of my bed
-my treasure box

5 things I always wanted to do
-I want to fly (who doesn't?)
-write tons and tons of poems and a book
-tour the world
-walk down the beach with someone
-have more guts

5 things I'm currently into
-writing
-being mysterious xD
-people
-sushi (I'm always into that)
-pictures

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
-that blue huggable lovable squeezable dolphin soft toy (mummy,can we go get it today?)
-a surprise birthday party
-a trip to somewhere with my friends
-lots and lots of japanese food
-I don't know what else

The person who tagged you is: Julian Lau Aik Hong
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
-close friend
-amazing
-totally random
-always so active, but can be emo at times
-the one sitting next to me (; ( julian, I just can't get u to stop eating, can I?)

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
hmm..let me see. I guess to let me sit next to him? =) or was it the other way round?

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
I wouldn't mind I guess. He's a nice guy. (remember what hoe wei and I told you? You're a nice guy.) But I think, I'll be laughing most of the time. Unbelievable.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I stole all his food from his desk/pocket/bag. or I stole his magical fridge. xD
but, I know we wouldn't be enemies. right, juli-anne?

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
-Justine (ohh..cousinku.)
-kevin (his love is the computer in bilik disiplin)
-siew may
-kok khong (fishball can bounce.)
-someone, anyone.
I sooo want to tag julian again.

(; have fun!

No comments: