Friday, February 1, 2008

first of second.

I twisted/injured my left knee. I don't know how I did that, but apparently I did. and it hurts. ;(

Today was pretty interesting, something different from the rest of the days in this week.The prefects' got to plant 10 trees around the school. That spells FUN. ;) We got grouped up with one/two seniors per group with 3 juniors each. Took our baby tree, went around the school in search of a perfect planting spot. We found it, but many came too. Then we went to the kebun area near Blok D, but we decided to plant it at the former desired spot. and so we headed back there. to our surprise, none of the prefect's were in sight. not long after,they returned. so, four groups planted our baby tree near to each other. Ashman's, Shaz's, Laveen's and mine. It was really fun, doing something more than the ordinary with the juniors. xD and syarifuddin made the spot where my group planted our tree look like an island. and we named our tree 'MEWS'- collaboration of our names, mira, elisa, wing yew and syarif. =)

Moving on...

I read my cousin's blog. and here is a short note to her ;)

dearest Justine,

I was just like you few months ago. always afraid of speaking in public, until I was forced to. I always had the phobia of speaking in front of large crowds, but not to the extent of being afraid to speak in front of four people only. xD I know I've overcome that fear and I'm pretty used to speaking in front of large crowds now. so, here as your cousin sister who is 18-days-elder, I really encourage you to go for it. Public speaking, I mean. I know you can do it, so does your parents and your friends. Come on, your English is so perfect that you got that 'best speller award- for your mad spelling skills'. Okayy, eventhough that might not be a real award, and if there was really one, I would like to give it to you too.
This would be totally challenging, a whole new experience. You never know what the future holds. =) You might be the next prime minister of some country. *hehehe*
By the way, make sure to record the whole public speaking event. I haven't seen you speaking in front of large crowds before and I really do desire to. But, if you decided not to, I'll support you too. and I won't force you. :) Remember, there's always a first time for everything.

p.s I miss you. ;)
p.p.s I miss the late night fun and late night talks in sabah.

Lastly, remember to tell me your decisions, ok?

love,
your cousin sister.

Take care everybody.


5 comments:

Justine said...

I really appreciate your encouraging words of wisdom. Thanks! Ayyaya, Prime Minister of Timbuktu, I'm sure! Haha. Thanks for the support and encouragement. I'm still considering it. Sigh. I wasn't kidding about my fear of speaking in public ya know. That's why I always have a hard time during Devotions in school and I'm the prayer coordinator! Aiyak. I miss those, too! ;(

elisa. said...

=) you are welcome. I really really really hope you would do it.prime minister of timbaktu? xD

Justine said...

Timbuktu is like a faraway place no one knows. Haha. I still don't know if I'm going to do it. And I hafta give an answer tomorrow! Sigh.

elisa. said...

i thought it didn't exist. tomorrow? cepatnya..

Justine said...

I had thought it doesn't exist either. But I later found out that it is a city in Africa. Haha. Yeah, just say yes or no tomorrow. The actual public speaking competition is after CNY.