Saturday, February 9, 2008

there was..

light, sound, fun, laughter, people and fooood.
along with fireworks.
and there were the dogs with their barks.
that made me awake last night.
back in paternal grandparents place since new year's eve. Might be going back home tomorrow morning. A lot have happened back here, I'll get into detail when I get back to PJ. The amount of snacks and food we have here every chinese new year is almost 5 times to my normal monthly snack supply. Soooo much yummy and good food. My grandpa, grandma and dad; the trio cooks very well. The ample amount of free time I have here in Johor was used to stare at the ceiling, recalling some stuff, dreaming and thinking about some unclassified issues. (; and I think I've made a decision. I think, I'm not sure. Sigh.
I know this is quite late, but Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!
New Year is for 30 days, so enjoy to the max and have fun!
will be having heavy dinner tonight too as we're celebrating my baby cousin's 1st year birthday.
-I sometimes wish regret doesn't exist.
elisa.

No comments: