Thursday, December 20, 2007

all the dresses and laces.

my mum was clearing all the old clothes from the suitcases which have been lying in the store room. really really old clothes.clothes that I used to wear when I was a toddler,clothes from china and all the pretty dresses i used to wear. She wondered why my sis did not wear all my dresses and our conclusion is my sis was leaning more towards the 'pants side'. xD

moving on..

we had Christmas caroling yesterday night. we only visited one house as our main caroling dates are 21st and 22nd of December which is tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. too bad I'll be leaving for sabah on Saturday morning with my family and my cousin's family.still,I'm excited for sabah and caroling on friday night. so, we had practice first before moving on to the house. The practice started off quite sad,due to the lack of carolers. We prayed for a miracle and we did get it. Later on,the real caroling was great,satisfying and hilarious. The highlight of last night was the webcam session with gabriel. haha xD i practically laugh non-stop for over an hour. gab,if you are reading this,i had a stomach ache after chatting with you and the whole gang. We,the youth insisted that he show us his girlfriends photo. =) But,sadly he didn't. he told us that we might need to wait for another ten years. wahaha..by that time,I'll be 26. anyway,I had a great time last night. x)

had mcD breakfast this morning with mum and sis. yummy! I still remember the friday mcD dinner with chen hooi, ying yi, wee zcent, joel c, joel g, rach and joshua.

I read someone's blog this afternoon. I didn't know how I got myself there,but yea,I read it. That person,whom I'll shall name red is someone .... brave.I think. I mean, red practically wrote the names of who he/her dislike/hated and criticize them with all those vulgar and crude words. I have a feeling he/she don't really knows me as he/she wrote something about me thinking I don't deserve what I have. never judge a book by its cover.enough said about red. red isn't a colour i fancy though.

1 comment:

Éruadan Ïndïlwèn said...

eh whatla? laughing till you had a stomachache after webcamming with me? oh my oh my..

i didn't mean it when i said that u guys might have to wait another 10 years till you guys get to see my (future) girlfriend.. when i do get a girlfriend and then have my parent's approval, then i will show you guys..

i'll be busy during the first week of the new year.. i will be back by the 6th.. and my blog will be up again! ahaahaha.. have a great new year!