Wednesday, December 5, 2007

idunnowhattofillinhere.

i want to post something up here. someone tell me what to do.

the first click on 'new post'.. i typed something like that.
I'm on an attempt to blog differently. wish me luck and i hope i succeed. the last post was a bit emotional and sad.
then i wrote some happy-ish stuff.

the second click was on 'edit post',to edit the previous one.
it goes something like this..
so many happy stuff are happening to people around me.when is mine gonna come around?

i was reading a book.some choose your own destiny book.those where you get to choose your own story. as i was reading,something hit me.

the girls sweet sixteenth.


i wasn't really satisfied with it. so,again,i hit the delete button and i find myself doing this.

so,what should i fill in these empty spaces?
i feel the need to blog.i have so many things to say.but many are inappropriate to talk about. i mean umm.. because it's like really personal..so,yea.

haihh..i know I'm complicated and mysterious. i open up to people at times,but not much.

okayy,if i could explain myself in 5 words or sentences,it would be

-mysterious
-complicated
-very highly sensitive
-i think way too much
- (fill this in for me)


and i have this obsession over sentimental things and places.

2 comments:

Justine said...

Oh-kay. You know yourself pretty well. Hehe. And really, talking to yourself in the mirror should be limited. It isn't exactly...normal.

elisa. said...

yea..i mean maybe just like monolog..