Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the little drum men.

little drum men.
well,there are many in OU/1U(whatever you call it).
i particularly like the one by the window. (:
they are cute.
[definition of cute: ugly but adorable]
but they're not ugly, just tiny and adorable.

on the 11th of December as in yesterday, me, my sis and my mum spent about 10 hours in 1 utama. we ate brunch at sushigroove. i like the sushi and the round lights there are cool. it's very simple but there are like chopsticks decorated around it. then,we shopped around. we went looking for Christmas presents. I've got most of my presents done except for three. to cut it short,we bought 2 pairs of school shoes,2 new pinafore for my sis,1 pair of flats,1 pair of shoe,1 pair of white pants,1 brown t-shirt for me and mainly just Christmas presents. yupp,that's about it. I'm just too lazy to elaborate. short and sweet will just do it. :)

i saw this bear chain with purple and white little diamonds.It's so nice and pretty! there was a dolphin chain next to it, with just white little diamonds. I still prefer the bear one. (:

13 days to Christmas. maybe we could start singing 'the 12 days of Christmas' tomorrow.

2 comments:

Justine said...

I took tons of pictures of the (main huge) soldier! Sadly, I can't transfer them to the computer...ya know why. ;( I like The 12 Days of Christmas song! One of the best Christmas songs for me. ;)

elisa. said...

yea..he's cute too. XD maybe we could sing it when we're in sabah. ahaha (: