Thursday, December 13, 2007

love letters with love.

Whenever i see a sentence or a shout out saying 'i love ..... forever',I'll start wondering. what,you may ask? It's just a short sentence that explains how someone feels. well,I would wonder whether that particular girl or boy would love their special someone forever. what if you meet someone better,someone more amazing,someone more perfect for you later in life? yes,I believe in love,but at this moment in time,I wouldn't say I love ........ forever. even if I have one. Why get tied down to someone when we're at this age? No,i don't disagree on high school romance/coupling or what-so-ever you call it. In a way,it's good. maybe. It may be just puppy love or it may be your true love.If it is really your true love and you've found it,congratz! If it isn't,just sit back and let God work in your lives.

It's very normal for people my age to like someone,have a crush on someone or even fall in love? I admit,I do like someone.Well,I guess most of you might know who.But,please just keep it to yourself. even if you spread it around,it wouldn't bring you any benefits. But,I'm not sure whether he is the one God has planned for me. maybe yes,maybe not. I wouldn't know. Of course I would hope that he is the one,but God might have someone more perfect for me.

Let's just wait and surrender everything to Him. (:

another question I have that has always been there right in the middle of my head,very eager to come out.

Many people/articles encourages us to tell someone we love them if we really do love them before it's too late. In other words,tell those you love that you love them because you never know what tomorrow holds. What if I love him and I was just too afraid to tell him? What if the shy-afraid side of me takes control and the brave-eager to express my feelings side shrinks? I wouldn't be able to gather up my courage to tell him how I feel. What if I told him that I love him? and it would ruined our friendship? What if I didn't tell him until he decides to be with someone else's? What if both of us love each other but am just too afraid to tell each other how we feel?

I wonder too much. I think more than I should.

I know.

No comments: