Monday, December 17, 2007

you're my everything.

i haven't been blogging much. =)

thursday
went for inside out conference in the morning.ended around 4 something. it was pretty good.Ps. mal was great.his sermons are always exciting and he is always on fire to preach God's word. came back home with aunty nancy.on the way home,she told me that she might want to guide us individually starting from next year,once a month.among us are joel c, joel g, rach, jian and me. came back home.came online.don't remember what i did.and the rest is history. =)

friday
inside out conference day two.reached there earlier than the rest of the puchong youth.5 minutes later,they came.talked,laughed.then,it started. during lunch,since we had extra time in hand,we went jalan-jalan. xD saw the crystal baby thing. Joel bought it but he didn't want to take care of it. haha then,our day continued. We went for the 'let's talk about mission' workshop which was hosted by Ps.Richard. That was good! (: Ended around 5 something. I left earlier because needed to go to 1U to get three more Christmas presents with my mum and needed to drop my sis off at her friends place. The youth went there too.but,10 mins later. my mum bought big apple doughnuts. then,headed for wild channel. saw the youth as we were heading towards wild channel. they were gonna play bowling. so,i met them there later. my mum left. me,yi and rach went around looking for presents. went to gladsounds. then we met up with the guys for dinner at mcdonald's. haha xD dinner was nice with these people. me and joel compared the length of our frenchfries. xDD later,headed back to seapark church for the concert. the journey back to church was hilarious.

saturday
spent my afternoon wrapping christmas presents. went for youth christmas party at night. me and sherina did the mime. all in all,it was great. (: enough said.

sunday
church in the morning.practice caroling after church. our conductor is funny. joel c, eric and jian kept dancing. funny people!
NOOOO! joel g knows my secret! aaaaah! kill him! kill him! =)

now, i can't wait for caroling and sabah.and new year's eve.

No comments: