Friday, December 7, 2007

whites.

i decided to change the colour of my blog. white looks nice. =)
* we like white *


if i were to travel,time would be my transport.
time really flies. next week's youth christmas party, 2 more weeks to sabah with family,3 more weeks to turning F5. being a senior and more juniors! i must really treat my laziness if i want to beat that guy in my grades. speaking of prefects..i better start getting ready all my prefects stuff before school reopens.

so,youth camp was great though it wasn't really grand. we enjoyed each other and had a great wonderful time together. i already posted the pictures up. not all of them,but just the important ones. too lazy to upload all. sorry~ *camp was just nice*

back to today.
where did i stop? oh yea,prefects. haha XD nothing much to say. to those who are curious, it's for me to know and for you to find out. surprises are always nice,isn't it?
today is also daddy's birthday. we went for birthday breakfast.very unusual. came back home and wrapped all my storybooks/novel/non-fictional books. not very good at it though. justine,i need some tutorial here!! still managed to wrap a few, luckily it's not very messy. ohh..and i found out how much of a perfectionists i am, just by wrapping books. very great!

and i got a bear hug award,from my beloved cousin. it's at the side panel,right at the bottom. why don't they have a dolphin award? =)

i need to get christmas presents. 1 very extraordinary special one. (:

elisa* bear hug you.

2 comments:

Justine said...

Tutorial on wrapping books? No problemo. Just let me know and I'm glad to share my expertise! Haha, just kidding! Perfectionist? High five! (Or low five.) White suits you better, ya know. Black seems so sad and dark -and you aren't either. Time doesn't fly -it zooms at an extremely high velocity. School will be here in the twinkling of an eye. ;(

elisa. said...

haha finished wrapping all,even helped wrap my dad's bible. XD yupp,high five. haha perfectionist we are. yea..white seems a whole lot nicer and prettier and pleasant-er. =)