Thursday, December 27, 2007

delayed.

just a short synopsis of what I did in sabah and how I spent my christmas.

22nd December
reached sabah around noon. we visited a mall nearby which was pretty unwelcoming. had burger king for lunch with couzzies. a young girl stared at us as if we were from mars or jupiter. bought a set of top and skirt from nicole. my cousin sister bought the exact similar one too. *applause to her* went for dinner at this seafood restaurant with lots of live aquatic creatures. my cousin sister who was supposed to sleep with her brother slept over at me and my sis room. stayed up till 2am doing some wacky things.

23rd December
breakfast was nice.went to a Sunday morning market which was located approximately 4km from the hotel.stayed back to walk around again with my mum and aunt while the rest headed back for the hotel except my cousin brother who was already indulging himself in the internet service. got a really nice bracelet. (: went to another mall in the evening. this one was more high class than the one yesterday. the christmas decorations were pretty. stayed up till 2 am again with my cousin sister,talking about happenings in our life as my sister doze off into dreamworld.

24th December
the islands. went to jesselton point to take a boat to sapi island. the island was very crowded,the water was clear and the fishes were just there,right at your feet. my cousins,sis and I signed up for the banana boat ride. but unfortunately the wait was too long and our ride to manukan island was about to arrive. so,we cancelled it and got back the money. the ride to manukan was the best,as if we were flying. xD manukan was less crowded,the fishes were prettier. my cousins,sis and I had a better time there due to the absence of huge crowds. We practically had the beach to ourselves.

25th December
3.10 am in the morning,my phone rang. the 5th christmas message. apparently,when the message alert rang for the first 4 message,I was in deep sleep..so,got myself up,reached for the phone and read all 5 messages. had breakfast pretty early,sent out around 30 christmas greetings over breakfast. the 8 of us set off for kinabalu national park and poring hot spring. nothing much there. well,we saw two time capsules which were to be opened only in the year of 2020 and 2050. had another heavy dinner at night. later,me,my sis and cousin sister enjoyed ourselves with the camera and our christmas hats. great christmas,indeed!

26th December
last day in sabah. had breakfast at 9. went to the neighboring mall with cousin sis,sis and uncle. then,all 8 of us squeezed into a hotel room to watch ice age 2 and tom & jerry. yupp,and i agree with justine,the parents enjoyed it more than we did.
our flight was scheduled at 5.10pm. But,it only managed to take off at 5.45pm. the flight went through slight turbulence due to bad weather back here in kl.

all in all,the trip was superb. I had a blast! (: in the end,my cousin sister slept over at my room every night,leaving her bro alone. sorry,cousin brother!

No comments: